14 reasons to come: What people said about the Conference
Comments from past speakers
"Transforming the Mind’ is the key annual national event for Christian postgraduates who don’t want to compartmentalise their faith from their academic vocations. Fine speakers, stimulating discussion, creative worship and a great setting. Strongly recommended."
- Professor Sir Colin Humphreys (Former Chair "Christians in Science")
Comments from delegates
We asked delegates what they enjoyed about the conference - here are some of the things they said:
- "The Speakers, Speaking to other postgrads and realizing that there are others who have a vision for God"
- "Presentations, Engaging with other postgrads in leisure activities and casually discussing talks"
- "Being able to share challenges with other PhD students"
- "The talks, fellowship, discussions and beautiful surroundings, the balance between the spiritual and recreational"
- "Resources available and recommended, fellowship, sharing"
- "Enjoyed meeting students and academics in different fields who are passionate about integrating faith and their academic pursuits"
- "The atmosphere of free frank interactions"
- "Wide variety of backgrounds in the people who attended. Very thought provoking talks"
- "Socialising with other Christians"
- "Meeting other postgrads"
- "Thank you very much for your efforts. The conference came for me at the perfect moment in time of seeking"
- "have changed my outlook, thank God, Thank you and God bless you"